Thursday, March 02, 2006

Return to the Caribbean

Hello, everyone - back from my long traveling hiatus (I decided that lying on a beach in Mexico didn't really constitute blog-worthy travel) - I'll be headed to Haiti again during the second week of March.

This time, it'll be a whirlwind trip, but it should be interesting. We'll be doing research about the Haitian legislature - in the run-up to the second round of parliamentary elections, we'll be trying to get a handle on how many members of parliament will be rookies, what kind of training they'll need - everything from finding the bathroom to computer training, to parliamentary procedure.

So, stay tuned - assuming I have email access (theoretically, we do, although it tends to be intermittent), I'll post my adventures here.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home