Thursday, March 10, 2005

Overcompensation?

I wasn't planning on writing more today, but...
We stopped at the grocery store on the way home from work. I was waiting in the car, as I didn't really need to buy anything, eating my new favorite thing (green almonds. they taste like a combination of granny smith apples and raw green beans. it sounds gross, but...), when another car pulls up. No big deal, yeah?
Out jumps a very small man with a very large automatic weapon.
As I'm trying to decide whether to hide behind the dashboard, he runs into the store. I'm riveted, watching to see what will happen - I have a pretty good view of the counter, and can see right into the store.
About 30 seconds later, I see him at the counter.
Then, he buys a coke, jogs out of the store, and drives away.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home